Marquee is proud to be URAC accredited.
Founded in 1990, URAC is the independent leader in promoting healthcare quality through leadership, accreditation, measurement and innovation. URAC is a nonprofit organization using evidence-based measures and developing standards through inclusive engagement with a range of stakeholders committed to improving the quality of healthcare. The URAC accreditation process demonstrates a commitment to quality services and serves as a framework to improve business processes through benchmarking organizations against nationally recognized standards.
Marquee Managed Care Solutions, a managed care company, provides clients a holistic, integrated approach to solving the intricate managed care needs in the California workers’ compensation market. Our service solutions are customizable as well as results–driven in order to achieve optimal cost saving outcomes.
We are a technology–driven company using detailed lien tracking and savings reports to help lower defense costs on your claim files and reduce spending on medical files.
- Get a free expo pass for 2018 NWCDCFree 2018 NWCDC Expo pass. Marquee is offering a free expo pass to our clients for the December NWCDC (National Workers' Compensation & Disability) Conference & Expo. It's being held at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas on December 5-7. … Read more
- Is your MPN working for or against you?For all dates of injury occurring on or after January 1, 2018, emergency treatment services and medical treatment rendered for a body part or condition that is accepted as compensable by the employer and is addressed by the medical treatment … Read more
- Is your URO Accredited?A utilization review process that modifies or denies requests for authorization of medical treatment shall be accredited on or before July 1, 2018, and shall retain active accreditation while providing utilization review services, by an independent, nonprofit organization to certify that … Read more
- U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services UpdateOctober 16, 2015 On October 1, 2015 The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) has mandated the cutover to ICD10 codes from ICD9 codes for any bills that have a Date of Service (DOS) that is 10/1/2015 or … Read more
- MPN Proposed Regulations – SB 863 ChangesA few issues have resulted from the 2004 Workers’ Compensation Reform package from Senate Bill 899. Although the creation of Medical Provider Networks (MPNs) has allowed employers to have better control over treatment for injured workers, employers are concerned that … Read more
- Clinical Management Solutions
- Medical Case Management
- Early Return to Work Intervention
- Utilization and Peer Review
- Skilled Team of Nurses and Physicians
- Customized Medical Provider Networks
- Medical Bill Review
- Lien Negotiations and Resolution
- Premier Technology Capabilities